Sunday, November 28, 2010

A time for thanks...

We had so much to be thankful for this year! Dave had home call but was able to spend a lot of time with the family. My parents came down from Virginia for a few nights and it was wonderful...maybe one of the best holidays with them ever!

I made turkey, stuffing, squash casserole, green bean casserole and two pies. The pumpkin cheesecake was amazing and the pecan pie was...interesting.

Beatrice loved having company! On Friday Mom and I did a marathon four hour shopping session that was super fun! It was an amazing few days with some of my favorite people. I just love my parents!


Dave had a cold so we couldn't go to Boone as planned but we had a nice weekend at home just relaxing.



We got our tree up and now we are ready for the holidays!!








No comments:

Post a Comment