Sunday, July 19, 2009

Europe with Middle Schoolers!














I traveled with two other teachers to Barcelona, Aix-en-Provence, and Paris this summer as a chaperon. We had 14 wonderful kiddos with us that were rising 8th and 9th graders. I was quite nervous when the plane took off but it turned out to be a great adventure. The kids did very well and the biggest problem was a constant request for chicken fingers and fries! Barcelona was warm and the people were so friendly. We saw Guell Park and La Sagrada Familia, not to mention shopping along Las Ramblas. We then had a relaxing time in the south of France before heading to Paris. It was cold and rainy there but it's still Paris, so exciting and beautiful! Seeing the Eiffel Tower will never be the same as when my dad first took me though! I actually had so much fun with the kids that I am considering offering a student trip to Chile in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment